Compact, powerful and easily transportable, Exago offers equine practitioners and veterinarians exceptional image quality and unparalleled ease of use. With its extensive selection of wide-band probes, Exago is ideal for reproductive and therio applications, as well as tendon and musculoskeletal examinations.
Exago’s interchangeable battery gives you total freedom and makes it possible for veterinary exams to last for 5-6 hours, eliminating the hassle of a big and bulky electrical power supply. Its intuitive user interface, larger display and software downloads and updates for scalability allow greater ease of use for any veterinary practice. Exago offers the best image quality in an eight-pound system, and features a rugged design ideal for large animal veterinary applications.
Exago Veterinary Ultrasound Features
Integrated 5 Hour Battery
Exago’s interchangeable battery gives you total freedom and makes it possible for your out-of-office exams to last for 5 to 6 hours, eliminating the hassle of a big and bulky electrical power supply.
Color & Multi-Mode Imaging
B, B+B, B+M modes, Color Flow Mapping, PW-Power Doppler, Video Clips – ALL STANDARD.
Digital Noise Reduction
Digital Noise Reduction produces exceptional image quality, making the Exago ideal for reproductive and therio applications, as well as tendon and musculoskeletal examinations.
The Exago ultrasound comes complete with full DICOM® connectivity – standard.
Network and USB Connectivity
Dedicated “store” button enables one-click transfer of images to USB key. Also includes RJ 45, ethernet, composite video and DVI.
• Focal zones for precise image localization
• Color Doppler, PW, spectral, cardiac, video clips
• Tendon and veterinary OB software
• 5-year warranty (including probes)
• Best image quality in 8 lb. system
• Battery-operated x-ray generator with wireless sync (one cable operation)
• Rugged design
• Variable focal zones provide precise image control
• Wide range of variable frequency probes (convex, micro-convex, linear) for reproductive and gynecological applications, as well as tendon and musculoskeletal examinations
• Multiple connectivity with a larger display, a printer, a USB key and more
• Software downloads and updates for scalability
• Intuitive user interface
• Available oocyte retrieval transducer