MyPACS gives you control of your studies like never before.
The Universal MyPACS system is an integrated digital solution for image review, reporting, telecommunication, and archiving of digital data. MyPACS supports and simplifies image management for ultrasound, digital radiography, CT, MRI or any other DICOM® modality. It is the perfect tool for offline analysis, including review, serial comparison, reporting and study export.
MyPACS supports the latest in DICOM® libraries as well as DICOM® query, store, and retrieve. The quick-search feature allows you to instantly sort through thousands of archived studies, and the robust SQL database delivers the searched images in seconds. Quick image retrieval and review is essentially why all practices need a PACS system.
MyPACS DICOM® servers come standard with hardware redundancy, assuring the safety of your images by backing them up onto two separate hard drives. MyPACS also supports auto routing to off-site locations of your choice.
View and interpret your images with unprecedented speed, control and ease.
With MyPACS you can integrate all imaging modalities, allowing you to connect ultrasound, digital radiography and other DICOM® equipment directly to the MyPACS server. You can then manipulate and adjust your images to your liking, enhancing your ability to quickly interpret and diagnose with very little effort.
- The simple and intuitive DICOM® viewer displays images easily and quickly
- Adjust images with MyPACS’s standard tool set: Magnify, Zoom, Position, Invert (up, down, left, right), Rotate, Pan, Orientation, Tile, Gain, Brightness and Contrast
- Advanced editing tools include Computed Window Leveling, Auto-Image Adjustment and Variable Speed Digital Video Clip Review
- Review studies in a custom series and image layout
- Digitally measure distances and angles, including orthopedics
- Compare images and studies side-by-side on two full sized monitors
- Adjust size, speed and brightness of ultrasound clips, CT and MRI stacks
Image Archival and Distribution
Storing and sharing your studies has never been quicker or easier.
MyPACS enables you to share and distribute images throughout your practice and beyond. This flexible system can be configured to new or existing computer hardware. All imaging equipment is connected via Ethernet to your network, and images are “sent” to the MyPACS server. From there, files can be reviewed at remote viewing stations throughout the hospital, and even integrated within your practice management software*.
MyPACS includes virtually every conceivable protocol and file type for archiving and sharing images. You can share DICOM® compliant images, or output images in standard formats for use in reports, presentations, or sharing with your clients via e-mail (optional).
- Burn multiple or single studies onto a CD/DVD with MyPACS Lite DICOM® Viewer – accessible on any PC
- DICOM® Store allows you to send your studies from MyPACS to any DICOM® destination (referral service, off-site storage, specialist)
- *Retrieve studies through any practice management program that supports DICOM® protocols
- View studies from workstations around your hospital with the supplied MyPACS DICOM® viewers
- Create e-mails with the one click Compress and E-Mail function (optional)
- Create quick and efficient reports (optional)
- View studies over a secure web connection (optional)
MyPACS features include:
- 1 Terabyte of raided storage space
- Small advanced technology console
- Dual-monitor output
- Remote-access customer support
- Full support with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Widows 7
- Custom color schemes
- Vast DICOM® library assures comp ability with all modalities
- Powerful study and patient search engine
- Burn to CD/DVD with DICOM® mini viewer
- Export to other media with DICOM® viewer
- Two-Click DICOM® send workflow
- Multi-monitor support
- Integrated DICOM® viewer
- Custom series and image layout
- Computed window leveling
- Supports DICOM® query, store and retrieve
- Supports Query/Retrieve by Apple Mac’s OsiriX and many Linux based viewers
- Database network sharing features
- Integration partners include all leading manufacturers including FujiFilm, Canon, Biosound, Sedecal and more
- Seamless integration with Infinity Impromed practice management software*
*Compatibility with Infinity ImproMed
Universal Medical Systems, Inc., developers for MyPACS (Picture Archival and Communications System), successfully tested compatibility with Infinity ImproMed’s Modality Worklist module along with DICOM® Query/Retrieve. This module allows seamless flow of data and images between DICOM® imaging equipment, Impromed workstations and PACS. It facilitates the ability to review images along side patient data, and allows for radiology procedure scheduling and data population right from the patient’s record.
Contact Universal Imaging today for the best veterinary equipment for your practice.