FireCR+ Computed Radiography – Medical
The Fast, Compact & Affordable CR Solution
The FireCR+ from Universal Imaging represents the next generation in CR reader technology, offering a unique combination of high image quality, affordability, speed, and the ability to tailor a system that meets your exact needs—along with the flexibility to help you grow.
The FireCR+ is a versatile system supporting two standard cassette sizes (10” x 12” & 14” x 17”). The system can be placed on a tabletop or wallmounted, allowing it to fit seamlessly into even the most space-challenged radiology department or clinic.
Experience the Benefits of FireCR+
Compact & Lightweight: At just 65 pounds and 5 inches tall, they are ideal for locations where space is at a premium—and wall-mountable models fit in even the tightest imaging booths.
Optimized Imaging Parameters: All imaging parameters are optimized, resulting in high-quality digital images that can be enhanced, enlarged, duplicated, and sent in DICOM format to any location in seconds with no loss of resolution.
High Throughput: With scan speeds of up to 70 imaging plates per hour, FireCR+ keeps up with even the busiest clinical environments.
Upgradeable: Simply invest in the reader with the imaging speed that meets your current needs and budgets, and then scale up as your imaging volume increases.
FireCR+ Highlighted Features
- High throughput—up to 70 imaging plates per hour
- Configurable to your requirements
- Field upgradeable to higher throughput
- Choice of two standard cassette sizes – 10” x 12” & 14” x 17”
- Wall-mount models for space-challenged facilities
- Ultra-light, compact tabletop or portable system
- Rugged, torsion stabilized optics
- One step, integrated scanning & erasing
- Automatic cassette & plate handling