For busy veterinary practices, Viamo offers diagnostic precision, comfort, and ease-of-use of a premium cart-based system. Its full range of high-performance imaging functions lets veterinarians visualize minute tissue details and vascular structures with precision for a faster, more accurate diagnosis.
Viamo’s small footprint and light weight make it easy to maneuver, while its powerful imaging makes it a valuable tool in any veterinary clinic. It’s mere seconds from stand-by to start scanning, which is indispensable in veterinary emergencies. Even in difficult scanning positions or when working in tight quarters, Viamo’s ergonomic features allow you to acquire the studies you need with more comfort and ease.
Viamo is equipped to provide veterinarians with proven advanced imaging technologies from our larger systems. These technologies will give you consistent image quality with less manipulation for greater diagnostic confidence. Viamo is an outstanding solution for those looking for a portable veterinary ultrasound system with unparalleled image clarity and detail.
Toshiba Viamo Veterinary Ultrasound Features
Intuitive operation with dynamic touchscreen and dedicated user interface allows for a seamless and comfortable operation of the system. View image.
A new generation of compounding imaging technology, ApliPure provides ultrasound images of unsurpassed uniformity, by reducing speckle noise and increasing contrast resolution. View image.
This technology provides superior image quality in 2D applications, routine examinations and in difficult-to-scan patients. View image.
With the single push of a button, Quick Scan automatically optimizes 2D gain level and spectral Doppler while suppressing white noise in echo-weak regions. View image.
Tissue Pure™ reduces speckle noise while improving the visibility and continuity of structures, allowing for greater image definition and clinical accuracy.View image.
• SonoSet™ Function
• Advanced Dynamic Flow™
• Trapezoid Imaging
• Rotating monitor
• Touch screen folds flat in Tablet mode
• Full DICOM® connectivity
• Advanced Doppler technologies
• Advanced hardware, ready for future upgrades
• Customizable touchscreen and hard keys
• Battery powered; operational within just a few seconds upon opening
• Transducers are interchangeable with other Toshiba ultrasound systems
• Serial study review allows for a previous study to be viewed next to a recent one
• Complete cardiac module and measurements.
• 40cm depth of penetration.
• Ability to export study information via USB, CD/DVD, DICOM® and network