Toshiba Xario XG
Streamlined workflow, increased performance and reduced footprint. Xario XG, the next generation of Toshiba’s premium class ultrasound product line, combines optimized design and stunning technology for the most demanding clinical environment. Xario XG offers uncompromised imaging performance, backed by an abundance of unique, clinically proven technologies. Its full range of advanced imaging functions lets you visualize minute tissue details with precision for a faster, more accurate diagnosis.
With Xario XG comfort and efficiency translate into higher productivity. The system gives you abundant features that improve operator comfort and efficiency of movement while helping you streamline your workflow. Xario XG’s integrated data management system makes it easy for operators to review, archive and share exams. With a wide range of networking and storage functions, Xario XG integrates seamlessly into all clinical environments, improving workflow and enhancing ease of use.
Xario XG Veterinary Ultrasound Features
Advanced Dynamic Flow™ provides superior spatial resolution at high frame rates and accurately displays directional flow even in the tiny vessels. View image.
Providing an unparalleled level of image uniformity and detail in every mode, ApliPure+ real-time compounding combines the advantages of spatial and frequency compounding while preserving clinically significant markers. View image.
D-THI overcomes the limitations of conventional Tissue Harmonic imaging by providing improved visualization and definition of lesions, cysts and subtle tissue characteristics while scanning at increased depth and on difficult-to-image patients. View image.
Precision Imaging, like auto-focus on a camera, enhances the definition of structures and sharpens borders to separate clinical information from clutter and noise for a more accurate representation of patient anatomy. View image.
• LCD monitor with articulated arm and handle
• Trapezoidal imaging
• Contrast harmonic imaging
• Volume Imaging
• XBT Transducer Technology
• Pulse Subtraction Harmonics
• Panoramic View
• Flexible control panel for repositioning
• Micro flow imaging
• Extensive selection of broadband, multi-frequency transducers
• Patient browser for immediate onboard review of studies
• DVI interfaces
• 2-D, M-Mode, PW, HPRF, Color Doppler, Power Doppler, Directional Power Doppler
• Complete DICOM® connectivity and storage
• Physio package
• QuickScan one-touch image optimization
• Contrast capabilities on all transducers
• Dual and quad screen imaging