UMS7700 is a premium black-and-white portable ultrasound – perfect for multiple veterinary applications. It offers reproductive, tendon and cardiac software calculation packages, with the ability to make quick and easy measurements and annotations.
Veterinary ultrasound has never been easier thanks to UMS7700’s foldaway backlit keyboard, 3D software, one key for image optimization and USB drive for easy image transfer to hard drive. For veterinarians on the move, UMS7700 comes with a cart and custom carrying case.
UMS7700 is the ideal portable, advanced and easy-to-use veterinary ultrasound system for practices on the go.
UMS7700 Veterinary Ultrasound Features
• High-resolution 10” black-and-white display
• High-density broadband 5-frequency probes
• Selective range TGC gain sliders
• Speckle reduction technology
• Reproductive, tendon and cardiac software calculation packages
• Digital Beam-former with B, BB, B-M, 4B, M-Mode
• 512-frame Cineloop
• Lightweight, portable design
• Ability to make quick and easy measurements and annotations
• Histograms to show healing progress
• Two active probe connectors
• High-Definition Live Zoom (PIP)
• Cart, custom carrying case, 3D software, DICOM® (optional)