For large and small animal applications, UMS900 Neo offers powerful, feature-rich ultrasound in a compact and affordable package. Its broadband imaging, precise control and dedicated veterinary software make it the ideal choice for veterinary clinics that need mobile solutions.
UMS900 Neo features a laptop design and 10.4” high-resolution LCD monitor for mobile veterinary ultrasound. Its rechargeable battery gives a three-hour run time. A USB port allows for easy computer image transfer on the go. UMS900 Neo gives large and small animal veterinarians affordability without compromise.
UMS900 Neo Ultrasound Features
90 Minute Battery
The UMS900 Neo features an integrated battery that provides mobile power for up to 90 minutes between charges.
A water-resistant keypad, rugged chasis and optional carrying case make the UMS900 Neo ideal for portable application and in-stable imaging.
Freeze Button Integrated on Rectal Transducer
The ultimate in convenience and efficiency, the UMS900 Neo’s rectal transducer features an integrated freeze button, reducing the need to interact with the ultrasound keyboard during a fetal examination.
Easy USB Connectivity
The UMS900 Neo includes multiple image saving options via an integrated USB port. Allowed file formats include TIFF, BMP, JPEG, AVI and DICOM® (optional).
• Laptop design
• 10.4” high-resolution LCD monitor
• Six TGC controls
• UTouch pad
• High-quality images
• Broadband multi-frequency probes
• Veterinary software package
• Enhanced image quality for MSK and Reproduction studies
• New Beam former and transducer technology
• Rechargeable battery with three-hour run time
• AC adapter
• USB port for computer image transfer
• Image communication via RS-232C
• Programmable presets
• Export in TIFF, BMP, JPEG, AVI and DICOM® (optional) formats
• RJ 45 network card, USB and DICOM® (optional)
• Available options: custom hard shell travel case, DICOM®, printer, bovine harness and viewing goggles