Education Is Our Foundation – Since 1988
Universal Imaging is dedicated to fulfilling your veterinary education needs. Our state-of-the-art classrooms are fully equipped with the latest imaging equipment. All instructors are board
certified and have exceeded AAVSB’s RACE training criteria.
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced courses
- Lecture and hands-on wet labs
- Learn image capture techniques
- Image interpretation – theory and practice
- Qualify and quantify disease states
- Optional one-on-one training, by appointment
- CE Accreditation
These courses meet the requirement for 15 hours of Continuing Education in jurisdictions that recognize AAVSB’s RACE approval; however, participants should be aware that some boards have limitations on the number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of Continuing Education.
Universal Imaging is also approved by New York State to provide credits to New York veterinarians for Continued Education Courses.
The 2017 course schedule will be available at the end of October 2016. Universal will start taking registrations at that time.