Title: Digital Radiography Field Sales Representative – Veterinary
Territory: Eastern United States: All states east of Texas
Reports To: National Sales Manager
Classification: Full time, Exempt
Salary: Base pay plus commission
As a member of the national sales team, you will manage and implement the strategic sales direction for digital revenues and growth goals in your assigned territory (Eastern United States) by identifying, fostering, and maintaining relationships with current and prospective customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Drive recurring revenue, sales growth, and foster customer loyalty to Universal Imaging product and service offerings.
• Develop business plan to achieve goals.
• Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
• Manage all operating expenses, and loan and demo responsibilities.
• Lead efforts to leverage other sales channels to maximize sales and customer service objectives.
• Retain and foster great customer relationships through direct customer interaction and by ensuring field representatives meet customer needs
through value-added education, service and support.
• Attend trade shows as required; assist with set-up and breakdown of booth.
• Work closely with the Trade Show Coordinator and Shipping Manager to ensure timely delivery of loaner machines.
• Deliver timely feedback on progress, milestones, new ideas and roadblocks to achieve sales goals.
• Work closely with sales colleagues to maximize sales effectiveness, territory potential, customer satisfaction, team cohesiveness and
• Utilize Prophet PRM to track and maintain all customer information.
• Cover sales goal in open regions
• Build relationships with local Radiologists
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and experience requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
• 5+ years of field sales experience is required.
• Experience in radiology, software, or healthcare environment is strongly preferred.
• Experience using Prophet, or other CRM, is strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of Universal Imaging products and services is a plus.
• Comfortable meeting with veterinarians and doctors.
• Solves problems independently and assumes responsibility.
• Success in managing customer relationships and building customer loyalty.
• Demonstrated track record of outstanding sales achievement over several years in Radiology equipment, HIS/RIS/PA.CS or other diagnostic
imaging related products.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills- must be professional, outgoing, friendly, and approachable.
• Ability to work through resistance and receive criticism in a constructive and professional manner.
• Demonstrated written and presentation skills.
• Professional maturity, adaptability and responsiveness to customer needs.
• Integrity, keeping commitments to customers.
• Drive, initiative and passion for business and team excellence.
• Tech savvy and willing to learn new software
• At least 50% overnight travel
• Ability to bend and lift 60 lbs.
• Extensive car and/or plane travel
• Occasional weekend work
• Annual travel to New York HQ is required.
• This is a remote working position
• Exposure to veterinary clinics with large and small animals
• Medical, dental, and retirement options
• Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave