Canon Aplio a-series
Console Veterinary Ultrasound
Advanced. Seamless. Integrated.
Your Essential Ultrasound Partner.
The Aplio a-series integrates industry-leading imaging technologies, advanced applications, and intuitive controls for the busy clinician. Unique Beam technology delivers high-definition images, advanced penetration, and fewer artifacts. It packs a full host of clinical applications to enhance your daily routine as well as support more complex studies.
Aplio a-series is a high-end solution that can be scaled to suit even the widest of diagnostic portfolios. Premium image quality and intuitive operation inherited from Canon Medical’s top-of-the-line equipment helps ensure outstanding productivity and throughput. Advanced imaging technologies help further raise your clinical confidence for the most demanding of cases.The Aplio a series’ highly intuitive and programable interface is designed for faster exams with improved ergonomics. Its automated settings improve consistency while always giving the user control over all imaging parameters.
Lightweight transducers feature outstanding clinical versatility, ergonomic shapes, and thin, super-flexible cables.
- Smaller and lighter than other consoles for easier maneuverability.
- Over 36 cm panel height adjustment, lateral slide, and a fully articulating monitor arm to help adjust the console to virtually any scanning position.
- Large, tablet-style touch screen with three interactive zones allows browsing and selection of desired function, while the rest of the display remains unchanged.
- Simple user interface and mode-sensitive navigation with short learning curve.
- Flexible modular concept allows advanced functions when required or as needs evolve.
- Shared specialty transducers to help reduce cost.
- Automated settings for more routine clinical needs, with control retention as desired.
- Unique aBeam architecture to ensure that all of Aplio's unique imaging technologies work together seamlessly for greater uniformity across all applications.
- Precision+ offers outstandingly smooth images with a sharpened outline of lesions, enhanced image uniformity, and reduced clutter.
- ApliPure+ compounding delivers increased imaging contrast and reduced speckle noise to improve visualization.
- Differential Tissue Harmonics provides harmonic images of unsurpassed spatial resolution, alongside greatly enhanced penetration.
- Aplio’s enhanced Wide View function for convex transducers offers an expanded field of view up to140 degrees for better visualization of larger organs or wider areas of interest.
- Advanced Dynamic Flow™ (ADF) technology provides highly detailed Color Doppler resolution at high frame rates for high resolution of the small Blood vessels and complex blood flow with amazing clarity.
- A comprehensive strain elastography suite with raw data functionality assists in localizing and assessing palpable masses with high accuracy, sensitivity, and reproducibility.
- Shear wave technology for quantitative measure and real-time display of tissue elasticity in a variety of clinical settings. Smart Maps helps visually assess propagation and the quality of an elastogram.
- CEUS imaging and quantification package allows you to assess perfusion dynamics in a wide range of clinical settings, including an ample variety of specialized exams.
- Smart Fusion merges real-time ultrasound with previously acquired CT, MR or ultrasound data, allowing you to identify and compare lesions with ease and to navigate complex anatomy confidently.
- Thin convex transducers are ideally suited for intercostal scanning. The new biopsy attachment with the minimized blind area and selectable puncture angle facilitates optimal puncture conditions for each patient.
- Superior spatial resolution color Doppler imaging to reveal minute flow patterns with unprecedented accuracy and detail at high frame rates, while maintaining the full B-mode image quality.
- High frame rate Tissue Doppler images and Pulsed-Wave-TDI traces for precise timing of cardiac events in both visual and quantitative formats.
- Wall Motion Tracking. As part of the Cardiovascular package for advanced cardiac applications, this includes full-assist functions and features a seamless workflow by introducing AI-based, machine learning technology for tracking the motion of the myocardium throughout the cardiac cycle.