CANON Aquilion Lightning™
NEW FOR 2022
Premium CT Performance. Smart Veterinary Investment.
Intelligently engineered for limited installation space and lower energy consumption, the Aquilion Lightning™ integrates CT into your practice simply and affordably. With the industry’s widest gantry and 20% better image quality, it incorporates the latest hardware, software, and reconstruction technologies. It includes a library of dedicated veterinary protocols and an intuitive interface for exams performed seamlessly and with confidence.
- Small space? Not a problem. Aquilion lightning will fit an 8 x 13ft room.
- Design focusing on smaller installation space, Aquilion Lightning™ requires a minimal footprint.
- Large 78cm wide bore and 47cm wide couch are designed to better accommodate anesthetized animals and associated equipment to optimize clinical workflow.
- A host of intelligent functions enable a fast and efficient workflow.
- Intuitive user interface with a step-by-step guide through the examination with modern and easy-to-understand graphics and animations.
- A user-friendly 3D imaging package generates volume images with a simple push of a button.
- Power Save mode decreases energy consumption with timed sleep mode for motors and fans
- Designed for lower power requirements.
- The industry’s thinnest slices for high-resolution CT imaging of the finest of structures
- .25 mm double slice technology.
- Global Illumination, a new revolutionary 3D/4D rendering technique, helps provide a more photo-realistic view of anatomy.
- SURE Subtraction™ provides the ability to remove bone and calcium from data sets allowing clinicians an unobstructed view
- MultiView automation saves time by reconstructing MPR images as a part of the exam protocol, reducing the number of images for initial review and/or printing.
- PURE Vision Detector for more efficient use of X-rays, decreased noise, and use of microblade cutting technology to minimize imperfections and maximize quantum efficiency