Canon Companion Animal Digital Radiography
Companion Digital Radiography
A Complete and “Turn-Key” Digital Radiography Solution
The Canon Companion Animal Digital X-ray system combines state-of-the-art equipment, optimized software, and comprehensive Cloud integration. The result? High-quality image acquisition and viewing that is fast, seamless, and precise.
It’s all here – consistency, reliability, enhanced workflow, and crystal-clear images for accurate diagnoses. Sophisticated technology of its wireless digital X-ray detectors is combined with exclusive software developed with the help of leading veterinarians.
When configured with Canon’s “No Grid Required” Scatter Correction Technology (optional feature), the system produces images with outstanding contrast for non-grid studies. Removing the requirement of a grid offers better ergonomics and reduces the radiation dose to the patient.
- Lightweight and durable CARBON FIBER design with ergonomic hand grips molded into the detector for easy handling.
- NEW CXDI Control Software NE is developed exclusively for the Canon Digital X-Ray systems and helps optimize workflow and reduce steps needed to complete exams while also supporting touch screen features such as pinch and zoom.
- The 10 Series Panels are IP57 rated for full submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Crystal clear Cesium (Csi) scintillator improves low dose sensitivity while focusing X-ray beams
- On-board image storage capability with the new stand-alone mode.
- Optional Scatter correction for grid-free imaging. This technology doesn’t just help to lower dose requirements, but increases contrast resolution for those difficult thick body parts.
- Wired and fully wireless configurations available, each with Canon’s Lanmit® technology for high contrast imaging.
- Touch panel workstation with desktop, rolling cart or wall-mounted control station tailored to your practice and integrated with your existing DICOM® compliant PACS/Cloud system.
- Incorporates Canon flat wireless detectors with AED (Automatic Emission Detection), on-board image storage, IPX7 waterproof rating, and may be used with any x-ray generator.
- Refine+ provides an ultra-clear, realistic representation of structures.
- Powerful exam auto-sequence software enables a single click for pre-set veterinary protocols .
- Images available within seconds of capture for immediate transmission for fast and easy data sharing.
Control Station Options / Accessories
Canon Flat Panel Detectors
Exceptional radiographs are essential for an accurate diagnosis. To achieve the best images in the veterinary industry, Canon Digital Flat Panels are combined with our exclusive software configuration that was developed with the help of leading veterinarians.