Canon Companion Animal
Mobile Digital X-ray
Canon Companion Animal Mobile Digital X-ray is especially designed for the small animal practitioner whose next exam room could be almost any place. Configured with Canon’s latest digital detector technology, It is a powerful and durable imaging system with a seamless and efficient radiography workflow.
The Canon Companion Animal Mobile Digital X-ray system is flexible and versatile, with responsive touch-screen control, auto sequence software, fully wireless digital detectors, and automatic syncing to PACS and Cloud. Battery or AC powered, it features easy-access USB ports and panel storage within its case.
The Mobile Digital X-ray 3 Step Optimal Workflow: Select, Shoot & Save
The latest generation of Canon digital detectors provides the high performance and durability required in any mobile environment. Utilizing super light and strong carbon fiber construction, Canon’s wireless small-size detector line-up takes you to new heights of possibilities in Digital Radiography.
Despite its featherlight characteristics, the carbon fiber chassis and frame of the Canon CXDI-810C (11” x 14”) detector ensure high performance and durability, tested for the rigors of demanding daily use.
- LANMIT® Technology includes a photosensor with a scintillator layer utilizing cesium iodide (CsI), which has high light-conversion efficiency, thereby reducing radiation exposure and achieving higher-resolution imaging.
- The industry-standard DICOM 3.0 interface ensures multi-vendor and cross-platform connectivity in any situation
- On-board image memory for those situations where you need the detector to be fully independent
- Water Resistant. Compliant to IPX7, each detector can withstand up to 30 minutes in water to a depth of 1m without incurring damage
- The Scatter Correction feature eliminates the need for an anti-scatter grid during certain types of X-ray examinations, improving patient comfort and removing the need for the technician to align the grid.