Canon Xario Series
Console Veterinary Ultrasound
Compact High-Performance Diagnostic Ultrasound System
Mobile, compact and powerful, the Canon Xario Series is a versatile system designed to support a full range of applications. Whether used as a general-purpose system or for more specialized needs, its high performance, smart and simple user interface, and ergonomic design optimize your workflow in any clinical setting.
Only the best image quality allows you to make a diagnosis quickly and with confidence. Each of Xario’s unique technologies provides you with better image quality by reducing noise, strengthening signal, and improving visualization.
Canon Medical Systems’ High-Density Architecture forms the foundation for excellent image quality that enables you to see and do more.
From abdominal imaging to specialized cardiac studies; from musculoskeletal to vascular exams – Xario’s proven high image quality, ultra-fast boot-up time and battery power help you provide rapid ultrasound assessment with outstanding mobility and versatility.
Xario’s unique and innovative iStyle+ Productivity Suite provides a full range of workflow automation tools that bring ergonomic relief by minimizing keystrokes, reducing exam times, and raising the consistency of exams. In addition:
- Xario’s Smart cable management system eliminates tangled wires to allow free movement
- Designed to reduce operator stress and to increase efficiency, Xario’s lightweight transducers feature outstanding clinical versatility, ergonomic shapes, and thin, super-flexible cables.
- Xario reaps the benefits of technology migration from Canon Premium Aplio platforms
- Precision Imaging and ApliPure™+ deliver outstandingly smooth images with a sharpened outline of lesions, enhanced image uniformity, and reduced clutter
- Quick Scan, for optimizing B-mode image quality or Spectral Doppler waveforms with one-touch operation
- Quick Start, for optimizing 2D image quality and color flow for each specific clinical target
Clinically, Xario supports various advanced imaging technologies, including:
- Superb microvascular imaging expands the range of visible blood flow to visualize low-velocity microvascular flow at high frame rates, enhancing diagnostic confidence in evaluating lesions, cysts, and tumors
- Exclusive Differential Tissue Harmonic Imaging (D-THI) provides images of high spatial resolution and contrast, alongside increased penetration.
- Shear Wave Elastography* provides a non-invasive, quantitative assessment of tissue stiffness for confident diagnosis, providing a quantitative measure and display of tissue elasticity in real-time.
The Canon Xario G series is a compact, high-performance diagnostic ultrasound system that achieves its high sensitivity and quality from advanced state-of-the-art digital technology migrated from Canon’s high-end Aplio platform. The Xario 100G combines outstanding mobility with complete functionality and a full range of proven applications in a small, versatile system. With up to 4 hours of battery time and smart standby technology, the system is fully operational any place you need it in just 2 seconds, making it an ideal mobile solution. Additional features include:
- Large 21 inch monitor with Articulating Arm
- On-the-fly height adjustment
- High-Density Digital Beamformer with Platinum migration
- Touchscreen interface for easier operability and smart workflow
- Fully customizable console layout and Report Templates
- The volume Imaging tools on the Xario 100G provide high-quality 3D rendering and other tools for optimal clinical information and visual feedback
- Very latest image processing and sound generation technology
- Precision Imaging to enhance Spatial definition and sharpen edges
- ApliPure+ NEW generation of harmonic compound imaging technology
- Differential Tissue Harmonics to increase overall penetration and contrast resolution.
In addition, Xario 100G provides a number of Vascular tools to meet the needs of the busy clinician, including color, ADF (Advanced Dynamic Flow), and pulse wave. It is a Cardiac capable system, with intuitive imaging technologies that provide exceptional detail and quantitative information. A range of available cardiac transducers ensures a high level of clinical flexibility across a wide range of applications.
This section is currently being updated.