Companion Animal Digital X-ray Tables
State-of-the-art equipment backed by industry-best warranties, service, and customer support.
Universal Imaging Inc offers an almost limitless number of Companion Animal Digital X-ray Tables from the world’s leading manufacturers. Your solution is always based on your unique needs, designed and developed with the right features and functionality that your practice demands.
All of our Companion Animal Digital X-ray Tables are designed for cost-effectiveness, workflow efficiency, and minimum footprint.
Your return on investment hinges upon the durability of the equipment resulting in minimum downtime and supported by a fast response from knowledgeable professionals.
Many of our Companion Animal Digital X-ray Tables models are used worldwide in animal care facilities including general practice, specialty hospitals, 24-hour emergency hospitals, humane societies, zoos, military VTFs, and Vet colleges.
In addition, many veterinary schools train their students on these systems because of their ease of use and durability in Companion Digital Radiography.
Selected Features from our most popular models:
- High-Frequency Generator:
- 20 kHz High-Frequency technology; 30 kW rating
- Two-point technique selection (kVp, mAs); kVp range: 40 – 125, in 1 kV increments
- mA stations: 50s, 100s, 100L, 300L
- Digital kVp, mA, and mAs readout
- Tilt-out control panel
- Built-in tube protection and self-diagnostics
- Adjustable volume, audible exposure signal
- Automatic generator “Shut Off” circuit
- Tilt-out control panel • UL classified
- Systems compatible with most digital imaging systems
- Tables / Tubestands: Enclosed, are integrated radiographic tables with welded base construction and including transformer mounting shelf, grid cabinet / tubestand interlock, animal restraining device, and more.
- X-ray Tube: 1.0-2.0 mm F.S., 140,000 H.U. with 90° horns.
- Cables: 12 ft. high voltage cables with federal terminations
- Collimator: Manual collimator with light field and swivel mount, Field light “on” time – selectable 30, 60, 90, or 120 seconds; Radiation leakage well below Federal standards for human medical systems.
- Available Options.
– Anatomical programmed technique selection
– 500 mA generator upgrade
– Two-way float top table, 58 in. x 32 in.
– Four-way float top table, 67 in. x 32 in.
– Table-top fluid trough
– “Hands-free” collimator light system