Recertified Computed Tomography (CT)
All the benefits of CT at a fraction of the cost of a new machine.
A recertified CT scanner is a cost-effective way to have the strong diagnostic capabilities of CT at your fingertips when you need it. A pioneer of ultrasound and radiography for almost 50 years, Universal Imaging has been paving the way with the latest technologies in both new and recertified CT machines.
Our selection of CT scanners offers a variety of slicing options. The CT machine divides the body up into 2-dimensional “slices” which are then reconstructed into very detailed, crystal clear 3-dimensional images that show bones, soft tissue, organs, and blood vessels. The slicing capability needs will vary per patient’s needs. CT gives Veterinarians a very powerful tool to aid in the diagnosis of cancer, cardiovascular disease, infectious disease, appendicitis, trauma, and musculoskeletal disorders. Our Canon/Toshiba models offer a variety of slice options from 64 to 128.
Why consider a recertified machine from Universal Imaging Inc?
- Our CT scanners are recertified by the manufacturer, a process that involves a full inspection, reformatting, multiple test phases, and a final inspection to ensure FDA compliance prior to shipping.
- Our CT scanners are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty and/or service plan.
- Our CT scanners meet the requirements for the ACR gold standard of accreditation, representing the highest level of image quality.
- Our CT scanners offer advanced scanning features and crystal clear image quality.
- Our CT scanners are available for both small and large animal applications