Sonoscape S8 Expert – Medical
High Performing Multi-Specialty Portable Ultrasound
Our most sleek and compact premium portable ultrasound system.
Designed in a new powerful light-weight architecture with an expansive digital beamformer the Sonoscape S8 Expert provides crystal-clear images for confident diagnoses on a wide variety of patients.
Multiple HD probes are capable of not only rendering superior quality 4D images but are also excellent for cardiac applications, with advanced imaging techniques including Tissue Doppler Imaging.
The NEW R7 includes a NEW digital beam former and transducers with usable frequency ranges and advanced pulse inversion harmonic technology for all size patients.
A comprehensive list of standard technologies and available transducers make the system the preferred platform for many imaging specialists. The NEW high Density C613 Convex, L742, L753 Linear and 2P2 Phased transducers improve penetration, spatial resolution and Doppler sensitivity on your most difficult to scan patients. A complete measurement and reporting package for all applications is also included and easily accessed from the user interface.
Standard imaging modes include B-Mode, M-Mode, BB, BM, B+CFM, CFM, POI, PW Doppler, CW Doppler, Tissue Doppler, Elastography, Contrast, Panoramic View, Duplex and Triplex imaging.
- Two Active Probe Ports
- uScan (Speckle Reduction Software)
- Automatic Tissue Optimization Technology (ATO) and M-Tuning (1-button scanning) deliver ease-of-use and time savings by automatically adjusting parameters to display the optimal image quality for the type of tissue being imaged.
- Adaptive Fusion (Sound Speed Correction Technology)
- Multi-parameter Compound Imaging combines multiple coplanar images captured from different beam angles to form an integrated image.
- Pulse Inversion Harmonics offers numerous advantages over conventional imaging, including improved contrast resolution, reduced noise and clutter, improved lateral resolution, reduced slice thickness, reduced artifacts and, in many instances, improved signal-to-noise ratio.
- U-scan Technology, the latest advance in Speckle Reduction Technology, reduces noise while increasing border definition and diagnostic confidence.
- E-flow uses Advanced Doppler Technology to capture low-velocity blood flow signals, and increase color sensitivity.
- Needle Enhancement Software
- Super High Density Transducers provide more information in every image enabling the visualization of complex anatomy with superior detail and precision.
- 3D Imaging Software
- B-Steer Imaging Software
- Complete Doppler Capabilities including Color Flow, Pulsed Wave Spectral Doppler, Steerable Continuous Wave Doppler and Power Doppler.
- Tissue Doppler Imaging enables quantitative assessment of left ventricular systolic and diastolic function.
- Auto IMT
- Elastography Package
- Contrast Imaging Package
- Panoramic Imaging produces an ultra-wide field of view, providing maximum information on tissue and lesions.
- Steerable M Mode allows for precise axis positioning, resulting in extremely accurate measurements.
- RAW Data Processing (Post Exam)
- Continuous Wave Doppler
- EKG Kit
- DICOM Print, Store, Worklist
- Rechargeable removable battery
Additional Available Options
- Wireless Network Adapter
- Ocyte retrieval extender for C611 Probe
- Biopsy Guides (confirm probe model)
- Custom System Cart
- 4D Volume Probes
- TEE Probes