Portable Veterinary Ultrasound
The Most Capable Ultrasound of its Size
The Sonoscape X3V is a lightweight rugged laptop is a powerful all-inclusive system that delivers outstanding image quality with an easy-to-use interface, fast boot-up, and long battery life – the perfect solution for today’s mobile practitioner.
Weighing in at under 10 lbs, don’t let its size fool you. With advanced features typically available on high-end systems, the Sonoscape X3V covers a wide range of diagnostic imaging needs in one system.
A product of years of evolving technology, the Sonoscape X3V has innovative application-specific algorithms that generate high-resolution images and deep penetration to present a large amount of information onto the ultrasound screen. In addition, stored images & videos may be reviewed, adjusted, and re-saved all onboard the system.
The Sonoscape X3V’s capabilities encompass abdominal, cardiac, MSK, reproductive (presets with gestational age charts), vascular and small parts applications. The easy-to-use workflow enables intuitive exam procedure, adding to the X3V’s overall mobility and flexibility in almost any exam environment.
Design and Operation:
- 15.6-inch screen high definition monitor with wide folding and viewing angle and One Button Full Screen Mode
- Built-in battery support for 3 hours of continuous scanning
- Quick boot up time
- Two USB ports; expansion slot to add a 3-probe connector
- Wi-Fi and ethernet; DICOM with wireless/USB key for easy image transfer to PACS/computer
- Available accessories including keyboard cover, standoff, biopsy guides and adjustable-height trolley
- System includes full gestational age table
- New digital beam forming technology allowing 2- 16 Mhz imaging
- Trapezoidal imaging and steering on linear probes
- Needle Visualization for greater view of biopsy needles
- Panoramic Extended Field of View
- U-Scan Technology for noise reduction and increased border definition
- Spatial compounding and Pulse Inversion Harmonics for improved contrast resolution
- M tuning – one button image optimization for quick scanning emergencies
- Advanced color package includes: color, power color, tissue Doppler, PW/CW spectral Doppler