Stalo Series AGFA
Equine Mobile Digital Radiography
An All-inclusive Mobile Digital X-ray System
In its double-locking lightweight, durable case lives a powerful high-tech imaging package specifically designed for the equine practitioner. AGFA MUSICA® 3+ award-winning technology produces superb image quality through its seamless and efficient radiography workflow.
The Stalo system is flexible and versatile, with responsive touch-screen control, equine-specific auto sequence software, fully wireless digital detectors, and automatic syncing to PACS and Cloud. Battery or AC powered, it features easy-access USB ports and panel storage within its case.
Stalo’s 3 Step Optimal Workflow: Select, Shoot & Save
MUSICA 3+ is AGFA’s gold-standard image processing software that automatically analyzes the characteristics of each raw image and optimizes the processing parameters, independent of a body part or dose deviation. Calibration and processing are completely automated, so there’s no need for technical expertise. You get maximum detail, with minimum fuss.
MUSICA 3+ image processing for large animals provides exquisite detail throughout the image with specialty algorithms to meet the most demanding clinical needs by processing 10,000,000,000 instructions per image and 1,000 instructions per pixel!
By focusing down to the pixel level, the New MUSICA 3+ image processing, along with the AGFA digital imaging sensors, allows for the most balanced and consistent image quality with every exposure, providing equal detail in both bone and soft tissue
It provides consistently low dose, low noise, and high-quality images all while incorporating the ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) principles of radiation safety.
With Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) for improved workflow and examination speed, MUSICA 3+ is automatically applied at acquisition without the need for any post-processing of images, resulting in excellent contrast detail, consistent image quality, and 3-second exposure-to-exposure.
The Stalo AGFA system with MUSICA 3+ also features:
- Multi-Frequency Processing (MFP) dissects the image into different contrast frequencies, then reassembles the image and increases the ability to see details within the image
- DX-D-45 cassette-sized (10” x 12”) wireless detector for maximum convenience and portability
- Cesium Iodide (CsI) detector conversion screens require less radiation than most other detectors
- Superior connectivity with DICOM compatible software and imagers
- Onboard Email client allows you to send emails directly from the control station
- Large Next Exposure prompt to keep you on track
- Automatic full-screen display after exposure
- Easy procedure measurements
- User-friendly touch control screen.