Portable Veterinary Ultrasound
Features and Performance Beyond your Expectation, but not your Budget.
The UMS 600 is an impressive compact ultrasound system, built on powerful technologies to provide superb value and quality across an entire range of applications.
The UMS 600 is an all-inclusive ultrasound system with a long list of user-friendly features like fast boot (~30 seconds), long battery life and an optional height-adjustable cart. Its practical design and image quality support a full range of diagnostic capabilities encompassing both large and small animals, including abdominal, reproductive, small parts, musculoskeletal, vascular and light cardiac.
Design and Operation:
- 12.1” LCD Monitor; under 16 lbs.
- Easy to use backlit keyboard
- Two transducer connectors
- Easy data transfer via USB and DICOM® 3.0
- Built-in image storage
- General abdominal and cardiac measurement & calculation package
- System includes full gestational age table
- Speckle Reduction Technology for reduced noise and increased border definition
- Automatic Tissue Optimization Technology (ATO) and M-Tuning (1-button scanning) that automatically adjusts parameters to display the optimal image quality for the type of tissue being imaged
- One Touch Image Optimization for enhancing the image into a sharp, clear view to aid in diagnosis
- Phase Inversion Harmonic Imaging for improved contrast resolution while reducing noise and clutter for greater image clarity
- Pulse Wave Doppler Imaging supplies physiologic information for increased diagnostic value