UMS 900 Neo
Portable Veterinary Ultrasound
Advanced imaging in a portable, versatile and affordable system.
At just 7lbs, this easy-to-use ultra-light system is ideal for practices on the go, providing broadband imaging, precise control, and dedicated veterinary software for multiple applications for both large and small animals.
High-quality imaging capabilities combined with a comprehensive list of features make the UMS 900 Neo a nimble, all-inclusive ultrasound solution. Its large 10” monitor, two-hour battery life, splash-proof keyboard, and easy-to-save USB function for fast image transfers are wrapped in a water-resistant Viking case that’s close to indestructible.
A full line of innovative probes is available to help simplify advanced scanning procedures and diagnostics.
Design and Operation:
- 10.4-inch high resolution LCD monitor
- 6 TGC controls
- Rechargeable battery with up to 2 hour run time
- Programmable presets
- Broadband multi-frequency probes
- AC adapter / vehicle adapter
- Rectal probe with on-cord freeze button
- OPU extender for oocyte retrieval, bovine harness and viewing goggles
- Cineloop (instant image replay)
- B, 2B & 4B mode, B+M mode, M mode
- On-board veterinary software for precise measurements and calculations
- New Beam former and transducer technology
- Enhanced image quality for MSK and reproduction studies
- Veterinary patient ID and report pages
- Equine/bovine programmable OB charts
- Export in TIFF, BMP, JPEG, AVI (optional formats)
- Auto-calculation percentage of tendon damage