Universal Cloud Solution
Veterinary Cloud and Image Archive
A stand-alone solution for organizations of all sizes to view and manage images
Store, access, annotate and share medical images and studies 24/7 with one of the world’s premier cloud-based PACS on-demand solutions. Every entity from small practices to large institutions will benefit from the efficiency, security and flexibility of IQ-4Cloud.
Teleradiology has become increasingly important with the need to share radiological images with radiologists and other veterinary practitioners in various locations.
To meet this demand with a cutting-edge solution for our customers, Universal Imaging has teamed with Plum Medical Systems and its IQ4-Cloud platform.
An innovative leader in PACS, Plum Medical Systems is a sister company to Image Information Systems, which provides the second-largest digital imaging user forum in the world, enabling users to share knowledge and best practices.
- All veterinary-specific DICOM patient vet-specific demographics supported
- Zero-footprint diagnostic web viewer (no plugins required)
- View images from anywhere on a smartphone, desktop, tablet, or laptop
- Supports virtually any data from any specialty: X-ray, ultrasound, CT, MRI, microscopy, endoscopy, and more
- Always up, offsite data storage for 7 years
- HIPAA/GDPR compliant
- Capital-expenditure free. No IT maintenance cost
Access, annotate, store and distribute radiology studies from a flexible, local, thick client workstation.
- MED-TAB is the first DICOM-calibrated medical tablet worldwide to provide superior portable image analysis.
- iQ-ROUTER supports the highest image data compression for virtually all DICOM formats to enable high-speed teleradiology via any low bandwidth network connection.
- DICOM Reader has the highest available read-in rate of patient CD-ROMs, ensuring compatibility with almost all available imaging modalities and vendors.
Fully Integrated Practice Management
The integration of IQ4-Cloud with ezyVet, a leading practice management platform, offers further streamlined workflows by eliminating the need to re-enter patient data or transfer radiographic images. This fully digital workflow from this cloud-to-cloud integration ensures data consistency by entering the data only once into a DICOM worklist and allows users to view the studies anytime, anywhere.
The following is an example of study retrieval and view made seamless by the cloud-to-cloud integration: