Veterinary Digital Dental X-ray
Dental Imaging Equipment You Can Trust
Universal Imaging is devoted to the advancement of veterinary dental radiography by offering a complete suite of digital radiography systems designed specifically for dental veterinary use.
Our market-leading filmless, veterinary digital dental radiography systems produce high resolution images with exceptional diagnostic quality that will aid in a more accurate diagnosis.
The Complete Veterinary Dental X-Ray Solution
Each EVA Vet™ System Includes:
- EVA Vet™ Select II Sensor, size 1.5 or 2.0
- ViewAII™ 5.0 DICOM Acquisition Software (License for up to 19 Workstations)
- Patented Sensor Armor® for added protection
- Starter Kit of Disposable Protective Sheaths
- FREE Lifetime remote diagnostic services and online tech support
- FREE Enrollment in IWV’s Customer Loyalty Replacement Program
- In-clinic training options
- 24-Month Limited Warranty
EVA Vet™ Select II Sensor – Features and Benefits
- Excellent image quality, clarity, resolution, definition and contrast
- EVSII size 2.0; Sensor – Dims: 1.25” x 1. 70”; Resolution: 25+1p/mm
- EVSII size 1.5; Sensor – Dims: 1.15” x 1.50”; Resolution: 25+1p/mm
- Simple to use with robust design
- Experience of over 10,000 installations
- Direct 3 meter USB 2.0 connection
- ViewAII™ 5.0 Vet Acquisition Software provides full DICOM compatibility and full integration with most PACS
- Instant and secure storage and retrieval of images
- Certifications: MFDS, CE/MOD, FDA, Health Canada
FleXX™ Portable Intraoral Dental X-Ray Generator
Features and Benefits
- Portablity: Weighing only 4 lbs, the Flexx can be used anywhere in the clinic allowing faster radiographs, and requires no installation.
- Safety: The FDA approved Flexx with its oil-cooled Toshiba tube uses double lead shielding to prevent x-ray leakage and generates less radiation than conventional systems.
- Easy of Use: The Flexx is easily operated with one hand to allow radiograph production by only one person. It includes double wrist straps, and right and left exposure buttons for bilateral operation.
- Included: High Frequency 60kV / 2mA generator with 2 High capacity Lithium-ion batteries (up to 500 shots per charge each), shoulder/neck strap, and scatter shield.
ISDC Intraoral Dental X-Ray Generator
Features and Benefits
- High frequency generator: 55 – 70kV/4 – 8mA with a 0.5mm focal spot
- Best image first time, every time: Power Factor Correction assures highly stable and consistent output regardless of quality of input power source.
- Reduced dosage: Patented shielding method makes leakage close to zero. The ISDC system significantly reduces harmful soft radiation compared to conventional AC type machines.
- Long lasting quality: Life cycle tested both mechanically and electrically over 200,000 cycles. Refined arm movement with “Zero-drift”.
- Enhanced workflow: LCD display with bright screen displays technique information clearly from any angle. Easy to understand icons quickly identify tooth, receptor type and patient size. Thirty pre-programmed technique settings streamline set-up and preparation for every procedure and every receptor.
- Wall mounted or rolling cart