Sonoscape X3 / Universal X3
THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY FOR HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES
Revolutionizing ultrasound scanning, the hand-carried color Doppler system X3 is equipped with advanced technology for excellent image quality.
Considering the various situations you may find yourself in, the X3 is extremely light weight and small with a laptop design for extreme mobility and flexibility.
X3 offers a wide range of transducers to fit your every need for clinical applications, and its professional exam modes results in renewed confidence in your examinations.
Combining Efficiency, Simplicity and Versatility
Universal X3 Benefits vs. Exago
- Larger Monitor: 15” w/ full screen mode vs 8.4”
- Greater Monitor Viewing Angles
- More robust Patient Management with RAW data
- Larger Frequency Range Per Probe 2-16Mhz vs 2-10Mhz
- Superior Doppler system
- Enhanced wireless connectivity
- Easier exam export and workflow
- Programable Hot Keys
- Laptop size and light weight Doppler system
- Magnalium-alloy body with 15.6 inch monitor
- 180 degree folding angle
- Anti-reflective screen and auto brightness adjustment
- Integrated trolley with height adjustment
- Noiseless system
- Quick boot up
- Extended connector for up to 3 probes
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless connection
- Advanced technology for clear view of lesions, enabling users to improve diagnosis accuracy and save scanning time.
- Dynamic Multi-beam processing technology
- Spatial compound imaging
- μ-Scan Image processing technology
- Pure Inversion harmonic imaging
Exclusive Sonoscape Authorized Dealer:
Universal Imaging is North America’s only Sonoscape Authorized Dealer for veterinary medicine. Purchasing your Sonoscape Ultrasound System from Universal Imaging guarantees that you will receive factory authorized service, support, and warranty on your ultrasound system. Sonoscape only honors service, support, and warranty on veterinary use systems that are purchased from Universal Imaging. If you purchase your system elsewhere, you do so at your own risk.