Education is Our Foundation – Since 1988
Universal Imaging is dedicated to fulfilling your veterinary education needs. Our state-of-the-art classrooms are fully equipped with the latest imaging equipment. All instructors are board certified and have exceeded AAVSB’s RACE training criteria.
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced courses
- Lecture and hands-on wet labs
- Learn image capture techniques
- Image interpretation – theory and practice
- Qualify and quantify disease states
- Optional one-on-one training, by appointment
- CE Accreditation
These courses meet the requirement for 15 hours of Continuing Education in jurisdictions that recognize AAVSB’s RACE approval; however, participants should be aware that some boards have limitations on the number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of Continuing Education.
Universal Imaging is also approved by New York State to provide credits to New York veterinarians for Continued Education Courses.