Education Is Our Foundation – Since 1988
Universal Imaging is dedicated to fulfilling your veterinary education needs. Our state-of-the-art wetlabs are fully equipped with the latest imaging equipment. All instructors are board certified and have exceeded AAVSB’s RACE training criteria.
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced courses
- Lecture and hands-on wet labs
- Learn image capture techniques
- Image interpretation – theory and practice
- Qualify and quantify disease states
- Optional one-on-one training, by appointment
Universal Imaging courses meet the requirement for up to 15 hours of Continuing Education in jurisdictions that recognize AAVSB’s RACE approval. Participants should be aware that some boards have limitations on the number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of Continuing Education.
We currently have no upcoming workshops. Please check back later.